Monday, January 9, 2012

Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session - YouTube

Wow!!! Brutal as Truth may be, I can not worry about who may be offended by a few "colorful"words. I believe everything has an appropriate time and place. Have a look have a listen if you wish. Perhaps you will see how you can make a diffference today. NOW!

A few weeks ago, I shared a video called, "Vegans are weird?" As my time is filled with researching information, the time I spend in front of a computer must be precisely used. This morning, my inspirational roommate asked if I had watched the full hour plus version, I had to admit I had not. After pulling it up on the browser I finished my daily home activities and sat to watch and listen.
Amazing! He does an incredible job of breaking the brainwashed perspective by sharing what it is really like getting your meat, eggs and cheese to your plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment