Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Clean Slate!

From the Darkness comes the light. Always in Balance, our focus in real;ity.
I am so grateful for this opportunity form our technology to share my life. I am so incredibly happy that I am her on this earth and have this opportunity to be my best always. I am grateful for every human interaction and opportunity to share with out fear of judgment.
In my life I have used judgment. Good or bad? Indifferently at times, always thinking on how can I make this world a better place? Overwhelmed by the energy I absorb in all that I experience. Often over the last 24 years of life I have been struck by brute force.

I have invested the last 6 years exploration of what is "Food"! How to get the most out of Life. How to be a better person and shine my brightest light. Like many I have made just a few mistakes in my life, a few mischievous actions always with a positive out look on the action result.

For 5 years now I have seen my dream unfolding. Communication most rapidly advancing personal growth goal. I can see many things. Effectively communicating them in a rational manner comprehend able by another human being while there are 150,000 things I wake up with every morning.
The Last 24 years I have spent absorbing collecting all the garbage in the world.

No other way I could find to describe it.

I love Life! I love all the Joyful opportunities to connect with our Family and see all the positive and the light and the Love I am filled with that is in this Life! I Love You! I am grateful to God our Lord and Saviour the spirit which dwells in each of us. I am grateful to know that I am that I am one that is all that We are.

The Dream is outlined to the right.

Seeking Joyful collaborators. Organizers, caring parents, teachers and lover's of Life. I thank You for being the solution with me. I am here to realize mu full human potential. Thank You for shinin gyour light!

No comments:

Post a Comment